Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 Things Tag

De lieve Floor & Marjolein hebben mij getagged! Dus bij deze the 4 Things Tag! / The always nice Floor & Marjolein tagged me! So here is the 4 Things Tag!

4 things in my bag/purse:

-Portemonnee/Wallet
-Mobiel/Phone
-Deodorant/Deodorant
-Sleutels/Keys

4 things found in my office desk drawer:

-Make-up/Make-up
-Haarproducten/Hair products
-Maskertjes/ Facemasks
-Verzorgende nagellakjes/ Base-topcoat etc

4 favorite things in my room:

-Natuurlijk mn kast met nagellak/ All my nailpolish
-Wekkerradio (heb een hekel aan niet weten hoelaat het is :p)/ Clock
-Tv
-Laptop

4 things I’ve always wanted to do:

-Wereldreis maken/Trip around the world
-Nagelstyliste worden/ Becoming a nailartist
-Een eigen huisje krijgen (over een tijd pas hoor :p)/My own home
-Verdergaan met waar ik al mee bezig ben/ Doing what I used to do

4 things im currently into:

-NailartCreations bijhouden/ Blogging on Nailartcreations
-Nagels lakken/ Polishing my nails
-Foto's maken/ Make Pictures
-Op zoek naar nieuwe blogs om te volgen!/ Finding new blogs!

4 things I bet you didn’t know about me:

-Mn kamer is áltijd een troep/ My room is always a big mess
-Ik háát stofzuigen/ I hate vacuuming
-Heb een hekel aan lelijk gelakte nagels/ Ugly polished nails
-Rammstein luisteraar :)/ Big fan of Rammstein

4 songs I can’t get out of my head:

- Rammstein: Ich Tu Dir Weh
- Rammstein: Weidmann's Heil
- Metallica: All Nightmare Long
- Bullet For My Valentine: Hands of Blood

Ik tag:

- Kim
- Mysterious Brunette
- Ladybug
- Beautyblogt

No comments:

Post a Comment