Saturday, December 18, 2010

Perfect Award Winning Acrylic Nails-From NAILISTY


Want to create award winning acrylic nail designs that win first place in nail competitions?
Have you thought about competing in nail competitions but are too intimidated?
Are you afraid your work won’t stand up against the competition?
Is the thought of not knowing what to expect too overwhelming?
Or, are you someone who has competed before and are frustrated because you haven’t placed yet?
My name is Salina Rush and I understand the fear and anxiety you may have about competing in nail competitions. I’ve been there.
I can recall the frustration and struggle during those early years as I desperately tried to obtain nail technique secrets from other successful competitors who were unwilling to offer advice or share their knowledge.
I struggled for 5 years in the nail competition arena before gaining the knowledge and skill set that led to my personal success.
With sheer determination and a passion to succeed, I have won over 50 awards and in 2001 earned three top honors, Nail Tech of the Year, Salon of the Year, and the #1 Nail Competitor according to Nails Magazine.
I have participated as a competition judge, taught nail competition classes, and have mentored several nail technicians who have placed in their very first competition.
In 2004, I released a nail competition how-to guide DVD called Platform to Profit. I truly believe that nail competition is the best educational tool the industry has to offer and that is why I have decided to offer several portions of my DVD "Platform to Profit" available to you for FREE!
I created this website with the goal to mentor and encourage as many nail technicians as possible to participate in nail competitions.
I want to empower nail technicians with the knowledge and skill set to create flawless acrylic nail designs that not only win among nail competition judges but also among customers who will become loyal clients that refer others to you.
Learning to create a competition nail design will provide you with a competitive edge capable of improving your skill level, speed, and consistency, while at the same time challenging you to reach greater achievements, being involved in our industry, and gaining recognition from your peers and in your community.
I hope that you enjoy and are inspired by the free video tutorial portions I have selected from my DVD called “Nail Competition Guide to Success”.
This FREE video nail tutorial series includes:
The portion of the Platform to Profit DVD that is not included in the free video tutorials is "The Scoring & Judging Criteria". This section of the DVD not only outlines what the judges are looking for but also provides a detailed nail demonstration that shows you how to create a flawless competition nail design.

No comments:

Post a Comment